June 22, 2008

How to tell the difference between a living dog and a dead dog(生きている犬と死んでいる犬の違いの見分け方)

There are many dogs on the way to the office in Mumbai. I see more than 7 wild dogs in 5 minutes when I am walking. Most dogs are alive and walking around or deadly sleeping. But some dogs are sometimes really dead. Am I able to tell which dog is just deadly sleeping, and which dog is truly dead? Actually I can. I have found the difference between a living dog and a dead dog.

The most remarkable point is that dead dogs’ four legs are stretched out straight. There is air space between the left legs and right legs, and upper legs don’t touch the earth. This is because dead dogs get “rigor mortis” which means your body stiffens after your death. Dead dogs sometimes open their jaws because of the same reason. The appearance of dead dogs is stuffed specimens laid on the street. On the other hand, deadly sleeping dogs’ legs touch and tangle each other, and you can feel the flexible muscle. Also, sleeping dogs’ jaws aren’t open.

When I see these dead dogs, I hope not to be stiff like them. I want to keep being soft and flexible. Dead stiff bodies are easy to be broken, and flies and crows come to eat bodies aiming the gaps between the broken cells. This can be applicable for mind too. Dead mind could be easily possessed by bad spirits. I think my mind is sometimes almost sleeping but is not dead. I am safe.

Do I know how to tell the difference between a living mind and a dead mind?
Not yet, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment